Sunday 21 June 2009

run cycle sequence

i though this sequence would be extremely challenging... as I needed to make the little baby morphing into the adult in the same run cycle. I think this solution works fine.
I have to say that I am not happy with the 3d character of the humans.... they don't fit the film and I had a lot of problems with their rig. I will talk more about this subject in the post called "Team Work".
here is the first test of the sequence. Pardon me for some crap animations such as the leave on his hands... lol... i just didn't have time to finish it better by this stage as I was rushing so much to finish the film for sound. I promissed I would give the film for the sound Designer a good 3 to 2 weeks before the hand in. But becose the work was done mainly by me, when animation is a collective art, I just didnt finish by the time i wanted. With a lot of night woth no sleep and s bit of stress here and there I manage to give to him one week before hand in.



Here goes the final version of this sequence:


No comments:

Post a Comment